Johnbull (formerly known as Kanewa Clothing Co. Ltd) started its business operations in 1963 in Kojima, Okayama. The brand gained great background in manufacturing and business operation know-how. By exploiting it, Johnbull dedicates itself to continuously develop original fabric, cutting and sewing techniques, with professional washing and treatment skills to create products and to represent a new value of jeans, work wear, military wear and dress.
Johnbull is famous for its jeans but now offers a wide range of pants, such as trousers, sweatpants and wool pants. The pants’ fit varies from skinny fit to relaxed fit. Most of the products are made in Japan.
PANTS’ PRICE RANGE
¥12,800 ~ ¥30,000
- 3 Budget friendly Okayama jeans for beginners
- Okayama Jeans brands’ flag stores in Tokyo
- Johnbull Private Labo
- 6 OKAYAMA DENIM BRANDS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 4 Reasons Why Okayama Denim Is The Best In The World
- BIG SHORTS from Johnbull @Johnbull Private Labo
- Comfort Trousers from Johnbull @Johnbull Private Labo