orSlow was created by Ichiro Nakatsu in Okayama in 2005. Its collections are inspired by the 80 to 90’s military wear and workwear but built on modern and classic fits. The manufacturing process starts from designing the threads for each garment in their atelier in Hyogo, Japan and each piece is highly detailed, simple and well-made in Japan.
orSlow mainly offers jeans and military inspired pants with classic looking but up-to-dated silhouette. orSlow’s pants are made in Japan.
PANTS’ PRICE RANGE
¥12,800 ~ ¥21,800
- orSlow’s Ivy Fit Jeans “107” at andPheb
- Overview of orSlow’s SS18 Collaboration
- orSlow x and Pheb SS18 capsule collection
- orSlow’s 107 in Corduroy at andPheb
- orSlow’s New Delivery at andPheb
- PROCESS OF MANUFACTURING JEANS
- 6 JAPANESE MENSWEAR BRANDS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 6 OKAYAMA DENIM BRANDS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- EDITORIAL: 4 REASONS OKAYAMA DENIM IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
- “KNIT-LIKE” PAINTER’S PANTS from orSlow @and Pheb
- French Work Pants from orSlow @andPheb
- ARMY FATIGUE from fennica x orSlow @International Gallery BEAMS Harajuku