Pure blue japan was started in Okayama by Kenichi Iwaya with an excellent background as fabric manufacturer. His experience and knowledge in fabric production is the brand’s unique point. Its new product development starts from coming up with a style and making the best fabric only for it. This unique structure of the development attracts jeans lovers in the world.
Pure blue Japan is specialized in jeans. All of its jeans are made in Okayama with old power looms by skilled craftsmen. The brands offers a lot of choices in fits, denim types and colors.
PANTS’ PRICE RANGE
¥18,000 ~ ¥55,000
STOCKISTS IN TOKYO
- New Standard of pure blue japan – Nep Denim
- New Standard of pure blue japan – Super Heavy Denim
- Camden Town of Tokyo, Ueno
- Event Report: INAZUMA Festival 2016 in Tokyo
- pure blue japan’s New Delivery: Indigo sweat pants
- PROCESS OF MANUFACTURING JEANS
- 6 OKAYAMA DENIM BRANDS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- pure blue japan
- EDITORIAL: 4 REASONS OKAYAMA DENIM IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
- XX-012 from pure blue japan @pure blue japan Harajuku
- AI-002 from pure blue japan @pure blue japan Harajuku